Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 4: Still in Utah

Ah the Cadbury Egg. A genius invention. Today I ate a mini one and loved it almost as much as the regular size.

Tonight we played a house concert with Stephanie S. and Debra F. in Highland, UT. I ran the sound board, which was pretty fun. And I set up my computer to record the whole show in Logic, and it worked out! One line from the board and one mic in the room. I think the only problem was that some of the vocal mics peaked and may have distorted occasionally. And the bass didn't go through the board so I only have it in the room mic. It was just an experiment, something to play with, but I'd like to record more - more of other people playing, not necessarily RJ - while I'm out on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment